Engine, transmission and chassis service. I'm not going to bore anyone with all the details of this VERY frustrating experience. But I wanted to put this out there so that people are aware. We do use our coach for business/work. So it's very important that it's working when it's needed. We took our 2000 Safari Zanzibar DP in for service on the chassis, transmission and engine. While there they told us that the both calipers on the back axle were bad. Along with the ABS sensors, rotors and brake pads. There was also a wheel seal that was leaking. So, we authorized the $5,500 worth of work and were able to work with our warranty to cover the replacement of the calipers but not the collateral damage caused by their failure. We were supposed to pick up the coach on the following Monday. With plans to leave early Wednesday from Denver to Dallas. We called to make sure it was ready only to be told they had lost the nuts that hold the wheel insert in place. Further, although I left detailed instructions on how to remove the tire pressure sensors, they had damaged two of them. We were finally allowed to pick up the coach on Tuesday afternoon. We were loading for a six week trip! When we did pick up the coach the wheel insert was still missing. We brought it home, loaded through the night and went back on Wednesday morning to get the wheel insert and senors reinstalled so we could start our trip. They had ordered the wrong replacement parts. While there Rob, the manager of the RV Service Department instructed his staff to REMOVE PARTS FROM OTHER CUSTOMERS COACHES to try and fix out coach. I made it clear that I didn't think that was appropriate and requested that they simply install the valve extensions and sensors and we would wait until we returned for them to finish the work that took 6 days to complete but wasn't nearly done yet. So late that Wednesday we left for Dallas. We were with our coach 24/7 until we got to Dallas and parked. I went up on the roof to remove the security straps from the awning only to discover that BOTH of our 80W solar panels were gone!!! I spoke with management at TransWest and was asked to send photos. Which I did. Then I was told "We'll take care of it when you get back"... Well we did get back and we did take it back in and although they did get the right wheel insert this time, the two sensors on that part of the axle still do not work. Furthermore, they explained that the service sheet that I signed said they were not responsible for lost or stolen items from our coach!!!!!! The solar panels are $589.00 EACH! PLUS installation. To say we are frustrated and angry would be a huge understatement. But hopefully, someone will read this that was thinking about taking their coach to them and will find another more reputable place to take their coach for service!