- How does the RV Repair Facility locator work?The RV Repair Direct map will use your current location, or the City, State and/or Zip of your choice, to locate all RV Repair Facilities in our direct that are located within a 100 mile radius. You can then view the star rating, reviews, services offered, and more details about each listing.
- How can I find an RV Repair Facility that performs the exact services I need?Please use our “Type of Service” filter to narrow down RV Service Centers that specialize in the type of repair, maintenance or restoration you are looking to have done on your vehicle.
- Do any of these RV Repair Facilities provide mobile service?Absolutely! We are happy to include thousands of mobile RV mechanics in our directory. Each RV Repair Center listing will specify if they provide mobile service, or you can narrow your local facility searches to “mobile” only using the filters on our locator.
- I have a Manufacturer or Extended Warranty on my coach. Will your RV Repair Facilities accept these programs?Many of the RV Service Centers in our directory will be happy to accept your warranty product, but each facility has its own preferences on whether or not it will accept RV Warranty products. Please check the individual listings, or use “RV Warranties Accepted” filter to only display RV Repair Facilities that will work with your warranty coverage. To learn more about RV Warranties in general, please click here.
- How does the 5 Star Review system work?Each RV Repair Facility listing within our directory gives visitors the opportunity to leave a detailed review, including commentary as well as an overall rating from 1 to 5 stars. A 1 Star Rating would be used by a customer who is very unhappy with their service, while a 5 Star Rating would be used by an RVer who had a wonderful experience with that particular RV Service Center. These reviews are completely objective, and cannot be influenced, changed, or removed by the RV Repair Facility.
- I am an RV Repair Facility, can I add my listing to the RV Repair Directory?Yes, RV Repair Direct is always happy to expand our directory. Please click here to Create a Listing, and provide us with the most accurate and up to date information regarding your location, services offered, hours of operation, and contact details.
- My RV Service Center is already in the directory, can I update the information in this listing?RV Service Centers can control the information in our directory by choosing the “Claim This Listing” option at the bottom of the Repair Facility listing. We will require verification that the claimer is actively affiliated with that RV Service Center before changing any of the information. Once you have been verified, you will be able to add and/or edit information to your RV Service Center page. Please note that this does not extend to the 5 Star Reviews, which cannot be edited by the owner of the RV Repair Facility.
Powered by Wholesale Warranties