Installed 4 solar panels (515 watts), controller and remote display. The solar panels are wired to a terminal strip. From there a 4 inch #10 wire was connected to the #8 riser cable down to the controller with wire nuts. From the controller to a fuse assembly, #8 was used, spliced into the fuse assembly which had #10 wires. I started having problems about a week later. I was gone from Quartzsite so I couldn't get them to repair it. I tried to email but no response (until much later). I tried calling on phone but I'm hearing impaired and that did not work. First one of the wire nuts came loose and broke its connection, probably because the riser cable was not secured and was pulling on the nut. I found and replaced that, noting the 4 inch #10 wire was warm. Then two days later the fuse assembly fell apart when I pulled the battery tray out. The crimps inside failed. After fixing that I noticed those #10 wires would be warm. Driving through a rain storm caused my bay to become flooded through a hole they had made to run the wire from the controller to the battery. They hadn't sealed it. I finally got fed up and replaced the #8 riser with #4, eliminated the wire nuts (used 00 butt splice), eliminated the short #10 wires, sealed the holes and installed a circuit breaker in place of the fuse assembly. When I returned to Quartzsite I tried to explain what happened. First words from Bill were, "I don't believe you". The installers (Chuck and Lloyd) privately apologized for their mistakes and said Bill was pushing them hard that day. I can understand mistakes happening, but then I expect them to own up to it (hey! I had already fixed it!). I just didn't expect to be treated in such a poor manner by management.