Warranty repairs on 2005 Holiday Rambler 32FKD. Poor quality of work performed on was worked on, several items not repaired at all. Communication with customer is the worst I've ever seen. Not much better inside the organization. Dealer promised coach in 2 weeks because we had travel plans. We had made a service appointment well in advance and supplied advance photos of problems to facilitate prompt repair. After 2 months the coach was still not ready. Worse, the delays--most due to repeated failures to obtain authorization from Monaco--meant the coach was at dealer in freezing weather. Service department doesn't answer the phone most of the time, and rarely returns calls. Rec'd zero responses to email & FAX also. All Service Writers except Tina, are often rude and adept at displaying an uncaring attitude. Many items not done at all or done very poorly. 1. Drawer glide braced with 2x4; interfered with other drawer.
2. Rough edges on aluminum window hardware after course filing to repair operation.
3. Carpeting left soaking wet--not damp, but soaking wet--after cleaning.
4. Mechanic greasy hand & foot prints in entry.
5. Noisy fan not repaired.
6. Nothing done to repair extremely dim lights in front slide.
7. Holding tank gauges useless when brand new--not repaired.
8. Loose & warped slide wood trim not repaired.
9. Warped dining room table replaced with one that's warped even worse.
10 Lost new shore power cord that came with coach. We discovered this problem when we got home. No matter how we tried to contact them about this, they did not answer the phone or return calls left with receptionist. We had to drive 2+ hours back to Fife to get them to deal with it in person.