I started out training in junior high in small engine repair classes and carried over into highschool in automotive tech classes. From there I went to Texas A &M and went into the maritime industry and became a US merchant mariner. I got to work on many different engines in those years. I’ve worked on things as small as a chainsaw to EMD V-16 locomotive engines. I became a shop owner and found Myself working on RV generators quiet frequently, then The water heaters, awnings and so on. I decided to start doing more RV repairs at My shop and learned from so old school guys who I hung around. I started talking to various manufacturers and started doing direct warranty repairs for them. This has evolved into a full mobile repair business due to some life altering situations and things caused by Mother nature. Here I am 16 years later.
- Slide-Out and Awning Systems
- Leveling Jacks and Systems
- Septic System and Holding Tanks
- Plumbing and Fresh Water Systems
- Hot Water Tanks
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Electrical Systems and Components
- Television and Audio Systems
- Roofing and Leak Repair
- Generator Repair
- Power Steps
- Brakes and Braking Components
- RV Repair
- We offer senior and military discounts with proper credentials
- Girard as well as Dealer and Manufacturer direct warranty repairs. Most extended warranties excepted.