Purchased June 2005, requested repairs fall 2005 while under warranty:
Malfunctioning cab air/heat vent switching
Front jack not always extending.
Identified in late June of this year vent switching work not done when problem reappeared, had to pay nearly $200 to repair, and am still waiting for them to get approval and reimbursement from very expensive deluxe extended warranty I purchased from them to fix a $2 vacuum line. Did not perform requested exterior detail. When I picked up the motorhome it was 100 degrees out and the air conditioning no longer blew cold air. Tech made note of this, but did not diagnose and repair. I found disconnected pressure or temperature sensor wire and reconnected.
August 11, while extending jack, hydraulic motor quit working, retracted jacks, motor would not operate in the extend direction. I found that the reservoir was more than 1/2 empty and took more than 2 quarts to fill. It is unlikely it was full when I took delivery, and obvious they did not look at it in the fall. Delivered to them on August 13 for appointment August 16. They called August 14 to verify needed repairs and asked when I needed it by. I informed them by the following Saturday as we had a Montana vacation planned. I also told them that I had diagnosed it as the motor solenoid as it operated in one direction only. I was called on the 18th, 2 days after they were to have started work to authorize payment for 2 more hours of diagnostic work as they had spent 30 minutes and needed more time and could not guarantee the warranty would cover it. I called Saturday August 19 and Monday August 21 and it was still not repaired. I called Wednesday, August 23 to find out where they were with the repairs, and made it very clear that I needed the motorhome by Monday, August 28. I received a call later on the 23rd,was informed that everything had been diagnosed, and that it should be ready to pick up on the 24th. That evening I made a non-refundable deposit for a site in Bellevue, WA so that we could stay there for my grandson's cancer surgery. I received a call in the afternoon from the tech requesting guarantee of payment for the parts he needed to order, that he had diagnosed at least part of the problem, and that once those parts were installed, he would have to do further diagnosis to see if there were any other problems. I informed him the company warranted the parts for 5 years, and that we must have the motorhome by Monday, August 28 as I had made non-refundable reservations. I was left a message that they would order the parts the following morning. I called Friday, August 25 and found out that the tech that I was working with, Clarence, was no longer with them and no one was sure whether the parts were ordered, or whether they had been ordered overnight. In fact, the response had the tone of "I had to be kidding" if I wanted the RV repaired by Monday. I called today and asked for the service manager, he was off, and I was informed that the general manager had recently ceased employment with them.
By the way, when I contacted the hydraulic company, LCI, to find out the cost of the part, they informed me of the warranty, confirmed my diagnosis, and offered to ship it to me overnight free of charge. I wish I had done that, and installed it myself. I would only be out the $80 in gas to drive it to Russ Dean and back.
The work was not done when requested in fall of 2005. In fact, there is a good chance the motor and solenoid overheated due to the lack of fluid. Appearances are beginning to be that they possibly do not do warranty work, that they may work hard to have the customer pay out of pocket, possibly for parts they do not have to pay for, and possibly do not need (the slides functioned well until the motor quit working in one direction, but the tech says we need a slide control solenoid as well).
The time required to accomplish repairs is quite excessive, even after the customer diagnoses the problem.
They have lost any of my future business.