I would like to say that my experience with DeMontrond RV has got to be the worst experience in my life and I will pass this on to everyone, DO
NOT TAKE YOUR MOTORHOME THERE FOR SERVICE OR REPAIR!!!!!!
I only took it there because MONACO said that Demontrond was a certified repair center. So, believing that..... I took my Monaco Signature all the
way up there for the supposed quality and service you would expect from a certified/registered repair technician and service center. From
Galveston, it is 120 miles round trip. The repair center constantly lied about work being done and completed and after driving up to the center on
3 different occasions to pick up my bus, it turns out that the bus was not ready and I had to turn around and drive all the way back home. They
had my bus for a total of 112 days (almost 4 months) and disrespected my motorhome and me by scratching the paint in more than a dozen
locations on the bus, driving the bus with no air in the air bags, dragging my hitch into the concrete and running the tires on the frame work and
chassis, not laying down protective plastic or cardboard on top of the carpet and floor, leaving dirt, grease and mud on floor carpet that won't
come out. Jury rigging items just to make them work instead of putting them back as designed and in original state and the list goes on.......
After several run in's, I asked to see verification of these supposed expert technichians Monaco training and certification placks because it was
clear that they did not know what the hell they were doing and no one could produce any. I could go on and on and on, but I think you get the
message. Take it from me, this was the worst service experience of my life !!!!!!! You have been warned !!!!
1. Terrible service
2. Was lied to repeatedly about work that was not done on the coach and when it would be ready.
3. I asked that all paperwork and documentation for installed equipment be saved for my files and they were not.
4. Incompetent techs driving my coach with no air in airbags thus dragging tow bar and hitch into the ground and also wheels running on
5. Wrong parts delivered repeatedly.
6. Would not lay down protective cloth or plastic on floor carpet or tile, dirt grease mud left on floor
7. My custom paint job was scratched in a dozen places along with new awning that was painted and installed
8. Poor knowledge of coach itself. They say they are a certified Monaco repair center, but they did not know how to fix equipment and had to call
for outside assistance for help.
9. Jury rigged several items in coach instead of fixingtem properly as designed.
10. Broke several items in my coach, ie., grab rails at the door, cabinet hinges, console faceplate.
The place is a nightmare..........don't go !!!